Sponsored 10/28/2016 07:47:00 PM
Many planners are now going digital, leaving some people to question why you still keep an old school paper planner at your side.
"Would you still keep an old school planner even if an app planner is now becoming a thing?" I've asked myself once or twice about this before. I've never really been the type of person to write down things or record to-dos in a paper planner. I usually just go with the flow and record the things I remember or notice in my smartphone's built-in 'To-do' app. I've tried buying generic planners before, did well for about a week or so, but lost my motivation and stopped. It's really sad because I know how paper planners and journals can be something awesome and valuable when used. I tried to check my old school planner before and spent the next few minutes re-reading what I've written, completely immersing myself in those nostalgic memories of my college days. Then I realized something, I found more depth and meaning to my words written on the paper planner compared to the digital one. It's inspiring! And so today, I am pushing myself again and switch back to using an old school planner, because why not?
2017 Starbucks Philippines Planner
This news really excites me! The 2017 Starbucks Planners are here and they come in some colors and prints. And this year, Starbucks is giving us two designs to choose from: one designed with coffee stains and the other with the blue siren, both with hardbound cloth covers. These planners will be available starting Nov. 2 through sticker collection. Which design would you choose?
|2017 Starbucks Planner in Coffee Stain Design|
|Magdagdag ng caption2017 Starbucks Planner in Blue Siren Design|
Terms and Conditions:
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
Required Number of Stickers
Holiday Featured Beverages
choice of any of the following:
*(hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage)
Any Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverage of your choice
EXCEPT bottled beverages
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
· Senior Citizen discount
· PWD discount
· VAT Exempt
· Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
· Service Recovery Coupon
· Free Tall Beverage Coupon
· Customer Voice Redemption
· Starbucks Card Registration Treat
· Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.