Desserts

Wok with Ef: Home-baked Cakes and Cookies

11/26/2015 11:46:00 AM

When it comes to various dessert choices, you really can't go wrong with cheesecakes. I hope no one disagrees with me on this, but you  if have read my previous posts (here and here) that I'm ultimately a sucker for cheesecakes and that my fave is from SB's. This post, however, will talk about my recent favorite home-baked cheesecake made by Ef Isidro of "Wok with Ef". Last November 22, I, together with my two blogger friends, were able to taste some of her delectable home-baked desserts that would surely satisfy your sweet tooth. And I tell you, her blueberry cheesecake is exceptionally smooth and delicious, which undoubtedly, turned out as one my favorites!

"Wok with Ef" is inspired from a Chinese cuisine cooking show starring Stephen Yan, "Wok with Yan", where he demonstrates various Chinese food stir-fry recipes prepared on the wok (a large, bowl-shaped Chinese pan used for frying food). "Wok with Ef" started in Manila where Ef delivers her home-baked desserts to her friends and then later on, to some big companies. Currently, Ef is already taking orders from some of her known friends and she decided to officially share her special, sweet treats here in Cebu especially this Christmas Season.


Ef is fully hands-on with all of this personally - starting from buying the ingredients in the market , preparing the recipes, up to delivering the desserts to her clients. Currently, Ef is taking no charge for the deliveries made within Lapu-Lapu City. No definite charge is yet given for orders outside LLC. 

Here are some of Ef's special desserts ranked by personal choice: 

Blueberry Cheesecake
 Creamy cheesecake filling, and a thick and sweet Blueberry toppings




This is my favorite so far. I leaped for joy when I saw this laid on the table together with other cookies and cakes. Right after few bites, I knew there was something special about this cheesecake. Without exaggeration! I mean, it's not overloaded with too much sweetness like I can take 3-4 slices of it in just one sitting. Though I haven't tasted multiple kinds of cheesecakes yet, this would ultimately be one of my favorite above other else. No doubt this has become Ef's bestseller. It's affordably delicious!

Other special cakes and cookies by Ef: 
Chocolate Overload Cake
- Chocolate overload with melted Hershey's chocolate and cocoa powder. 
Wok with Ef Chocolate Cake


Campfire Devil's Chocolate Cake

Flavored chocolate cake with torched Marshmallow Frosting
Wok with Ef Campfire Chocolate Cake

Oreo Cheesecake
Creamy and wonderful cheesecake filling topped with special cream and oreo’s

Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcake topped with peanut butter frosting and Oreo chocolate frosting

Chocolate Cupcake with Oreo chocolate frosting
Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut butter frosting
Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
- Cookies filled with cream cheese and Oreo’s


Upside Down Oreo Cupcake



November 22 was actually my birthday and it was made even more special by all of these sweet, delicious treats. I was surprised when Miss Ef prepared the Chocolate Overload cake with "Happy Birthday" candles on it and happened, this dessert tasting turned out 'sort of' as a little birthday celebration. I really love it! All these treats are a must-try for all Cebuanos (esp. the cheesecake please). 

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. All thoughts, words, and photos found in this post are solely mine unless otherwise stated.

Contact Details:
Facebook Page: Wok with Ef
Contact #: 0917-376-8790
Email: should you have inquiries, you may email her at 
efrylisidro@gmail.com or wokwithef@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

-->