Cafe

Café Hunting 101: Coffee RnB, Lapu-Lapu City

2/26/2016 03:10:00 PM

Cafe RnB
Type: Korean Cafe
Location:
 Along Airport Road, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City across Marina Mall
Opening Hours: 10AM-2AM
At last! After a month long of blogging hiatus, I finally made up my mind to continue blogging. Yes, sadly I planned to abandon this blog for good but thank goodness I didn't! I realized this blog has been part of my journey, helped me grow, and made me a lot better. I really missed blogging! It's so nice to be back!

So, this post could have been one of my drafts that will be forever forgotten if ever I continued with my 'not so good, evil plan'. I've been wanting to visit cafes these past few days but never really got a chance since I'm still looking for my cafe-hunting buddy, which I might never find. Haha. So instead of just doing the 'wishing and wanting' game, I decided to create this blog series, Cafe Hunting 101, to have more "ME" time and have a legit excuse to date and treat myself on one of those cafes. 

Coffee RnB - This lovely cafe is located along Airport Road, just across Marina Mall in Lapu-Lapu City. We planned to chill for awhile right after the press conference of 'On the Road with Jadine' concert tour. We were warmly welcomed by the staffs as we entered. Coffee RnB isn't jam-packed with people that time - maybe because it was Sunday or because this cafe isn't that popular yet. The latter seems so untrue, but still, it was a good thing for us that time and we could not help but be delighted with how quiet the place is. 

Cafe RnB, Lapu-Lapu City
Cafe RnB
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City
Coffee RnB, Lapu-Lapu City

The Place + Foods:
Nestled along the busy street of Lapu-Lapu City, this laid-back, cozy cafe designed in classic black, red, and white offers a peaceful place to chill, study, and work while enjoying affordable foods and beverages (from Php120 - Php150).

As with the food and beverages, they have way down lower prices but with limited food choices. We didn't order that much since it was a spontaneous visit and we just really wanted to take some rest before heading to the concert or head back to home. 
    
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City
Coffee RnB, Lapu-Lapu City
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City
Coffee RnB, lapu Lapu City

 We stayed at Cafe Coffee RnB (together with Mimi of ChasingBleu and Hannah of iJuanderCebu), talking and sharing  anything that interests us. So far, I was totally satisfied with my stay in Cafe RnB - not maybe with food (since we only ordered frappes) but with its ambiance and quietness. I'll definitely pay a visit again anytime soon. 


Coffee RnB, Lapu-Lapu City 
Airport Road, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City
09174581717

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

-->