BCBA

Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2015

11/24/2015 01:06:00 PM

Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2015

Yay! I couldn't be more excited to witness and be part again of Best Cebu Blogs Awards annual awarding ceremony. I was able to witness last year's BCBA event for the first time and since then, I'm looking forward to attending BCBA's next awarding events. Just the thought of being able to meet other bloggers for the first time excites me. My last year's experience was more of getting-to-know-how-things-work-in-the-world-of-blogging (I've been into blogging only for a month then and was fortunately invited to witness the event) and hopefully this year, it would be more of 'getting-close-with-the-other-bloggers'. Haha. I wasn't able to talk and socialize with other bloggers last year; aside from being so shy and I've got zero guts to join in, I'm still new to blogging that time and I just don't think I have anything valuable to share about (inferiority complex issues). Hopefully this year, things will turn out fine and I will be able to successfully interact and mingle with other bloggers (have chit-chats. whew!)

This year is BCBA's 8th successful year already and I'm glad I've been part of BCBA's event organizers for this year. BCBA is the only and pioneering award-giving body that recognizes the existence of blogs and bloggers in Cebu’s blogosphere. It acknowledges the existence and importance of Cebu Bloggers in the Visayas and in the Philippines. On December 6, 2015, one blog will be chosen from their respective niches as the BEST among other nominated blogs from Cebu, awarding seven blogs all in all . These blogs are coming on either of these niches: 
  • Best Cebu Technology Blog
  • Best Cebu Personal Blog
  • Best Cebu Travel Blog
  • Best Cebu Food Blog
  • Best Cebu Fashion Blog
  • Best Cebu Photo Blog
  • Best Cebu Events/Entertainment Blog

Best Cebu Blogs Awards is organized and headed by Cebu Bloggers Society Inc. and is co-presented by:
Smart Communications Inc. 
Gold Sponsors:
ASUS
The Best Cebu Blogs Awards Night Venue is at The Avalon by Primary Homes Incorporated, Your Reliable Partner.

Silver Sponsors:
Greenwich Philippines

Krispy Kreme Philippines
Donor Sponsors:


Starbucks Philippines


Media Partners:                                  
Cebu Bloggers Society Inc
Mugstoria
Partners:

 Our official hashtags are #BCBA2015 and #CebuTopBlogs, follow us online and share your thoughts.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Follow us for more updates at:
Facebook: @bestcebublogs
Twitter: @bcbawards




Will you be there? I hope we exchange hi's and hellos...

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

-->